How do you teach them about one of The Traditional Dance
Good morning Guys, How are you today? Selamat pagi teman-teman, bagaimana kabarmu?
Hari ini kita akan berkenalan dengan salah satu tarian tradisional di Indonesia. Oke, I would like to introduce myself before. Saya ingin memperkenalkan diri saya dulu sebelumnya. my name is HR. Utami. Its a special name at the area. You can call me with Uut or Utami. Kalian bisa memanggil saya dengan Uut atau Utami. I am a student of The Education of Indonesia Language and Literature Department. One of prodi at Languange and Art Faculty at UPGRIS.
Today, we will introduce a Traditional Dance. I choise Topeng Dance. Saya memilih Tari Topeng. Do you know Topeng? Kalian tahu apa itu Topeng. Topeng is a masker for cloosing our face. Why someone to create the dance? Mengapa seseorang mengkreasikan atau menciptakan tarian ini?
We have a popular or wellknown Dancer. He is Didik Nini Thowok. He is a man, but he is very flexible to any dance. Eventhough, he can dance in two face. He sure naturally like women.
Komentar
Posting Komentar